[Can hyperplasia of mammary glands eat vitamin e]_Vitamin e_Mammary hyperplasia_Can you eat it?
Breast hyperplasia is a breast disease prone to female friends. You need to have a clear understanding of the disease. You don’t have to be too scared, but you should not take it lightly. You need to pay more attention to your diet. Can patients with breast hyperplasia eat vitamin e?
First, can breast hyperplasia take vitamin e? It can be taken, but it has no therapeutic effect on breast hyperplasia.
This disease is due to emotional failure, liver qi stagnation, and long-term qi stagnation and blood stasis in the milk. The reason why dysentery eventually develops is mostly because of the patient’s impatience and blind medication, which eventually leads to repeated attacks.
It’s hard to heal.
Personally, I suggest reasonable prevention. Under the condition of improving autoimmune resistance, correct understanding, optimistic spirit, and comfortable mood, combined with targeted Chinese patent medicine syndrome differentiation and comprehensive treatment can achieve complete cure.
Second, hyperplasia of mammary glands is a physiological phenomenon of every woman of childbearing age, and is not necessarily a disease. Generally, mild breast pain or swelling occurs before menstruation, and it is significantly reduced or disappeared after menstruation. This is physiological.
If the pain is severe, it is caused by a mutation in the hormone level in the body and caused by a disorder of endocrine hormones, which requires treatment. Guidance: Generally, Chinese medicine can be adjusted, such as Ru Zengning, Rupi Xiao, Xiaoyao Pill, etc.
It is best to go to the hospital every three to six months to check the color Doppler ultrasound. Breast hyperplasia is different from the retina. Generally, simple hyperplasia does not become cancerous.
General breast hyperplasia can be judged based on symptoms and ultrasound examination.
Because the ultrasound can detect changes in the breast lobes, it is helpful for diagnosis.
In general, women must pay attention to the health of their breasts in order to prevent a variety of situations.
Vitamin E is okay, no problem.
Third, if taken under the guidance of a preventive physician, it should have no effect on lobular hyperplasia. The following describes the effects of vitamin E and some adverse reactions: (1) Vitamin E can maintain the normal function of reproductive organs and increase ovarian weight.Promote the maturation of follicles and gradually increase the corpus luteum expansion.
In fact, it can inhibit the oxidation of progesterone in the body, thereby enhancing the effect of progesterone. It is often used for habitual abortion and early abortion to achieve satisfactory results.
Vitamin E, also known as natural phenol, can be used to treat women’s infertility, taking 200 mg daily for 8 consecutive days?
40 weeks can improve some infertility.
(2) Vitamin E can improve the endometrium’s susceptibility to estrogen, which has a significant therapeutic effect on menstrual abnormalities and hypogonadism.
Taking 100 mg every other day, 7 times as a course of treatment, can protect the endometrium and achieve the purpose of treating multiple periods.
(3) For the treatment of postpartum lack of milk, 200 mg each time, 2?
3 times, 5 consecutive days of medication, most women can increase milk secretion.
(4) For the treatment of vulvar pruritus and vulvar atrophy. When topical use of vitamin E is supplemented with oral administration, significant effects can be achieved.
When treating vaginitis, you can use vitamin E suppositories, 200?
600 mg vaginal plugged people, the effect is fully satisfied.
(5) Vitamin E is one of the free radical scavengers, which can be used as an antioxidant in the body to stabilize unsaturated fatty acid and help to resist its oxidation, so it has an anti-aging effect.
The compound preparations commonly used in clinical practice, such as Wellcome, are mainly composed of vitamins C, E, ginseng, scutellaria baicalensis, and ganoderma lucidum, but mainly vitamin E (50 mg per capsule).
Take 1 capsule twice daily.
(6) Vitamin E can protect blood vessels, improve blood circulation, and prevent plasma deposition.
The distal end extensively prevents and treats arteriosclerosis, as well as treats progressive muscular dystrophy, muscular atrophy, and lateral sclerosis of the spinal cord.
(7) Vitamin E is closely related to the metabolism of trace element selenium, which is interdependent and can improve the normal function of cells and enhance the physical fitness and vitality of people.
Vitamin E can reduce the damage of various poisons to human organs. Can it be taken orally every 10?
50 mg daily?
(8) It has not been found at all that the ingestion of the vitamin E capsules is applied on the surface of frostbite, and rubbed for a moment, once a day, can be recovered in a few days.
If you see regeneration, apply it twice more.
(9) After menstruation, women have more menstrual periods. After menstruation, women can take 100 mg orally every day for 14 days as a course of treatment.