[Does chicken soup simmer?]
Before the chicken soup is boiled, it is necessary to simmer the water. This is very important. If it is not simmered, the chicken soup stewed by itself will have a very bad taste, and it must be removed first.This is also a very critical cooking step. It will not make people feel bloody when they drink chicken soup. If there is, it will greatly reduce people’s appetite.
1. First add an appropriate amount of water to the pot, and put the cut chicken pieces in the water. The chicken should not be in the water. Remove the chicken immediately after it is boiled on high heat.Have nasty blood stains).
2. Put the cleaned chicken into a pressure cooker, add thick ginger slices and 2 shallots, add one tablespoon of cooking wine (preferably using Shaoxing rice wine), put the cleaned wolfberry, codonopsis, angelica (less put, a small piece is(Yes), red dates (4 or 5 capsules can be used, and more soup will have a sour taste), 3 longan meat, if you are afraid of getting angry, remove angelica, add 5 grams of Yuzhu, barley, and add a little salt (to make chicken) Into the flavor), add water to the chicken about an inch, cover the lid and valve, and put it on the stove and boil on high heat.
3. After steaming the autoclave, change the medium heat pressure for 5 minutes, and then change the low heat pressure for 10 minutes (to keep the soup clear and not turbid), turn off the heat and wait for the pressure of the autoclave to decrease.
4. After the steam is released, open the lid, pick out the ginger and spring onion, add the appropriate amount of salt and chicken essence to season (according to personal preferences), and one pot of fragrant chicken soup will be ready. Drink it.
5. If it is stewed in a normal soup pot, add more water, do not add water halfway, otherwise the soup will not taste fragrant; stew for 10 minutes on high fire, and then simmer for 1 hour on a low fire (tender chicken, such as stewing old hen, double the time), Just season.
6, you can also use a covered ceramic container to stew over water (this stew method tastes the most mellow, is commonly used in Cantonese stew), put the lid of the container with the ingredients into the steamer, the condition can be used tissue paperWet the water in the container (adjust the taste first), and steam it on high heat for about 2 hours.
7, if you use a steamer to stew, you don’t need to put water in it, and the steam condenses into soup. The taste is very strong and mellow. The stew method is similar to water-proof stew.
8. Regardless of which stew method is used, it is best to remove the chicken oil and stew to avoid being too greasy.