[How to make acid water for the first time]_How to make_Production method
Kimchi is very famous in Korea, in fact, it is also used to make kimchi in many places in China, such as Sichuan, Chengdu and other places.
To make kimchi well, making sour water is very important, just like making brine.
For those who made kimchi for the first time, the key point is also in the production of sour water, which directly affects the quality of kimchi.
So, how to make acid water for the first time?
Let’s take a look below.
1. No oil or raw water can be dripped into the water of the broken oil star and the stale kimchi, otherwise it will cause a large number of lactic acid bacteria to die, which will produce white floating foam, which is often called bad water.
In order to avoid this situation, the following four points must be strictly controlled during operation: first, the kimchi altar must be washed, scalded and dried before use to ensure that there are no oil stars and no raw water in it; secondly, the water must be boiled and air-driedAfter cooling, put it in the altar and make salt water instead of tap water. Third, vegetables must be made before entering the altar. This step is very important. Fourth, you must have special gloves or chopsticks for fishing.Access.
2. To avoid air pickled kimchi, use a special jar with a buckle bowl at the mouth and a sink around it.
When brewing, it is best to fill the jar with raw materials. After removing the vegetables, it is necessary to add new materials in time, leaving as little space as possible. The salt water should be close to the jar mouth and immersed in vegetables.The air enters and is stored in a cool, ventilated and dark place. When the water level along the altar decreases due to evaporation, it should be replenished in time.
3. When brewing according to the materials, add 50 grams of salt and 5 grams of sugar for each pound of fresh vegetables. When the vegetables are put into the altar, pour a bottle of white wine on top; add the vegetables five timesAfter that, you need to put the spice pack back.
4. Regular cleaning of kimchi requires long fishing, so that brine can maintain vitality.
The altar should be cleaned once every two or three months, and all the old kimchi pressed on the bottom of the altar should be removed, the residue should be filtered, and then the new dish will be made.
5. Remedy: Put some bamboo shoots in kimchi and cut them in half to prevent the altar water from blooming for half a year. If you neglect to keep the salt water from foaming, you can pour some high-level liquor to kill the flowers.